Strictly the Best Cleaning Services has been closely monitoring New York City, Philadelphia and Delaware during this time with the spreading of COVID-19 (coronavirus).During this time our Clients and Cleaning Consultants health and safety is our main and our highest priority. Strictly the Best Cleaning Services cannot stop the virus but we are taking preventative measures to help stop the spread of the COVID-19 Virus.The measures that we take are the ones that the Federal Government, Center of Control Diseases and Health Agencies provide to everyone.
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds with soap and water or alcohol based hand rub.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid close contact (1-2 meters or 3-6 feet) with people who are unwell.
- Stay home and self isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell.
1. Clean hands at the door and at regular intervals.
2. Create habits and reminders to avoid touching their face and cover coughs and sneezes.
3. Disinfect surfaces like door knobs, handrails and tables regularly.
4. If there is a sick or elderly person in the home, the healthy people in the home should act like they were at a high risk of catching the virus and practice proper hygiene.
5. Provide a protective place for vulnerable household members.
6. Clean all utensils regularly.
AVOID VISITORS COMING TO YOUR HOME AT THIS TIME.
- HANDS …Wash them often.
- ELBOW …Cough into it.
- FACE …Don’t touch it.
- SPACE …Keep a safe distance.
- HOME …Stay in if you can.
HOW IT SPREADS
The virus that causes COVID-19 is mainly transmitted through droplets generated when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or exhales. These droplets are too heavy to hang in the air, and quickly fall on floors or surfaces.
You can be infected by breathing in the virus if you are within close proximity of someone who has COVID-19, or by touching a contaminated surface and then your eyes, nose or mouth.